Hudson Falls CSD Recreation is excited to announce our summer programming for 2021!
The following steps have been put in place to keep all of us safe:
Please fill out the HFCSD REC emergency card for each child & program you wish to attend.
- Parents/Guardians must sign the student in daily and answer Covid-19 screening questions from Rec staff.
- All participants’ temperature will be checked daily by Rec staff.
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering.
- Please wear your mask when entering, exiting, and moving about the building. You may remove your mask when seated.
- Please maintain social distancing.
Contact Aaron Dudley, HFCSD Rec Director at 518-804-3173 with any questions or concerns. Health questions please contact Jodie Boucher, Director of Health Services at 518-681-4218.
Rec Fall Soccer League Sign Up:
This league is open to students entering grades 1-6
The program runs Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays beginning Saturday, September 4th and ending on Saturday, October 30th. A required $10 fee is due the first day.
Interested in being a volunteer coach? Please join Soccer Director Shannon Morrill on August 25th at 7 pm at the Primary School softball fields.
Location: Primary School softball fields