In case you missed it: HFCSD is now using BoardDocs.
The Hudson Falls Central School District has a new way of helping community members stay informed when it comes to Board of Education meetings.
BoardDocs is a web-based board management system that provides an easy-to-use platform for school districts to enhance communication, transparency and productivity while reducing costs associated with a paper-based system. Members of the public are able to access Board policies, agendas, minutes and meeting materials 24/7 through HFCSD’s BoardDocs portal. Agendas and presentation materials will be available on BoardDocs the Friday before a scheduled Board meeting.
To access BoardDocs:
- Visit www.hfcsd.org.
- Click on “District”, then “Board of Education” and then select “BoardDocs” at the end of the page.
To access meeting information:
- Once you enter the public site, click on the Meetings tab in the upper right-hand corner.
- A list of meeting dates will appear on the left side of the page. Click on a date to choose a meeting.
- Next, click on either “View the Agenda” or “Print the Agenda” button.
- If you choose “View the Agenda,” the agenda will appear in the scroll pane on the left side of the page.
- A document icon to the right of an agenda item indicates that there is a viewable, printable document attached. To view or print the document, click on the agenda item. A new screen, with details about the agenda item and a link to the document, will appear. Click on the document link to view or print.
- To access policies, click on the “Policies” tab.
- Select a section to view policies or enter a search term at the top of the pane and click the magnifying glass to find policies pertaining to that term.