Public information sessions | Letters from the district | NYS guidance | Meal distribution | Child care information | NYS travel advisory | HFCSD health protocols | Health screening app | School supplies | Building hours
Frequently Asked Questions
NYS COVID Data Dashboard
On Monday, July 13, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced the threshold criteria for reopening schools. The Governor will use these criteria to make a final decision on the reopening of schools for the Capital Region and the rest of New York State. This decision is expected to be made between Aug. 1-7.
New York state’s school reopening decisions will be made using these criteria:
- Open: Schools can open in a region in phase 4 where there is an infection rate at or below 5% (14-day average)
- Close: Schools will close if the regional infection rate rises above 9% (7-day average)
New York State Education Department
On Thursday, July 16, the New York State Education Department released guidance to help schools and school districts as they plan to reopen, whether that occurs in person, remotely, or in a combination of the two. Read the guidance document.
As of June 30, our emergency feeding program was discontinued. The Summer Feeding School program started up for the summer on July 1 and will run through August 14. Learn more about the summer feeding program.
If you are an essential worker or first responder in need of child care during the summer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governor Cuomo announced on March 11th, 2021, that travelers will no longer be required to quarantine upon returning from domestic travel, as of April 1st. Quarantine is still required for international travelers, and travelers are still required to complete a New York State Traveler Health form.
Even with the new rules in place, please monitor all members of your family for signs or symptoms of COVID-19. Do not come to school if you or your child have any symptoms of illness.
For more information, please see https://coronavirus.
- HFCSD Mask Protocol
- HFCSD Hand & Respiratory Hygiene Protocol
- When to stay home
- Suspected COVID Return to School Form (Printable)
- Suspected COVID Return to School Form
- HFCSD protocol for returning to work/school after a COVID-19 test
- Protocol for Symptomatic or Positive COVID-19 Student or Staff
- COVID-19 & Antibody Testing Sites for Washington County, NY
Hudson Falls Central School District has adopted Good2BeBack, a software application designed to help our students and staff report their health conditions each day before they leave home. This allows everyone to begin their day safely and quickly. Click the link below for more info, as well as a tutorial.
- Kindergarten Center Supply Lists
- Primary School Supply Lists
- Intermediate School Supply Lists
- Middle School Supply Lists
- High School Supply Lists