Students are allowed in the building beginning at 8:45 am. The late bell rings at 9:10 am as usual.
Parent Pickup begins 2:45 pm at the doors outside the cafeteria. Bus dismissal follows shortly afterward.
Students may be dropped off at the main entrance beginning at 8:45 am. Students must be in their classrooms by 9:10 am.
Parent pick up will happen in front of the building at the following times:
- Grade 1- 2:50pm
- Grade 2- 3:10pm
- Grade 3- 3:25pm
Students are allowed in the building beginning at 8:45 am. Students must be in their classrooms by 9:10 am.
Paret Pickup begins at 2:55 pm at Martindale Ave. parking lot. Bus dismissal follows shortly afterward.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Upon arrival at the MS, students will remain on buses until 7:30 am.
- Upon release from busses, 6th Grade students should locate and meet with their Home Base teacher who will then take them to class
- Upon release from busses, 7th & 8th Grade students will report directly to their Home Base.
- Students arriving by car or foot can begin arriving at 7:37 am.
- All students must be in their classrooms by 8:00am.
- Students will be dismissed at 2:18 pm and board their buses.
- Buses will leave the front circle at approximately 2:25 pm. Cars may not enter the front circle until the busses have exited.
Students arriving by car may enter the building beginning at 7:30 am from the gym entrance. They must head straight to their homeroom class.
Students arriving by bus must enter the C-wing doors, and head straight to homeroom class.
All students must be in their classrooms by 7:46 am.
The school day ends at 2:26 pm, and all students must leave the building after school.