Welcome to the HFCSD Athletics Home of the TIGERS!
Fitness and wellness are high priorities for the Hudson Falls Central School District. Consequently, district facilities include a fitness center in the High School, an all-weather track complex open to the public 24 hours per day, as well as a swimming pool, tennis courts, and numerous gymnasiums and playing fields.
Participation in school sports teaches students some of life’s most valuable lessons. We are proud to foster traits such as giving your personal best for the team and showing sportsmanship in the face of both victory and defeat. Opportunities within our interscholastic athletics allow students to exhibit character traits such as responsibility, leadership, respect, loyalty, health and wellness, and good citizenship.
Hudson Falls Central School District’s athletic program offers extensive opportunities for male and female student-athletes – nearly 20 sports across all three seasons. Our program is governed by the rules and regulations of the NYS Dept. of Education, NYS Public High School Athletic Association and the Foothills Council.
Our athletes are expected to respect their opponents, maintain self-control and always respect the decision of game officials. The athletic code of conduct stresses that participation is a privilege, not a right.
- Amsterdam – 2 Home & Away Team Spectators Only. Streaming Stadium Events Only.
- Broadalbin-Perth – 2 Home & Away Team Spectators Only. Streaming Stadium Events Only.
- Glens Falls –Two home & away spectators only. Follow on Facebook page Glens Falls CSD Athletics for live streaming.
- Gloversville – 2 Home & Away Team Spectators Only. No live streaming.
- Johnstown – 2 Home & Away Team Spectators Only. Streaming stadium events only.
- Queensbury – 2 Home & Away Team Spectators Only. No live streaming.
- Schuylerville – 2 Home & Away Team Spectators Only. Streaming stadium events only.
- Scotia-Glenville – 2 Home & Away Team Spectators Only. No live streaming.
- South Glens Falls – 2 Home & Away Team Spectators Only. Streaming stadium events only.
As a reminder, transportation to and from practice is up to the individual student-athletes. The district only provides transportation to and from competitions.
We are awaiting updated guidance for the start of the 2021-2022 school year.
Phone: (518) 681-4154
Any athlete who has a question about eligibility or anything else should either contact their coach or email our athletics department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to print the form and would like a hard copy sent to you, please contact the Athletic Department at 518-681-4205 or email email@example.com. Please only Parents/Guardians fill out forms, we cannot accept forms filled out via cell phones.
When: JULY 19 & 26 8AM – 10AM
Where: HF Middle School
Please select a date and time you would like your child to receive their FREE sports physical. Remember, your child MUST bring a completed, signed copy of their update form with them to the physical. Be sure to sign up by July 30!
Please click this link to learn more and sign up to participate. Thanks for participating!