Welcome to the HFCSD Parent Resources page! This page is currently a work-in-progress, but here you will find frequently requested parent forms, websites and resources. If you have any questions, please contact the Communications Office.
- Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) / Bullying
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- School lunch menus
- Health Services information (immunization requirements, administration of medicine in schools, etc)
- Health and Wellness Community Services
- Closings and Delays information
- Parent Portal Sign up Directions
- Safe School Helpline
- Is your child ready for school?
- Student Registration
- Athletics forms
- Free and reduced lunch application
- Bill of Rights for Data Privacy and Security
- Required Notifications