We encourage all parents of students in grades 6-12 to sign up for parent portal access through School tool. It offers parents the ability to find the following information:
- Contacts: Shows all contacts that are associated with that student. This is a list of who is authorized to pick up a students, contact a student, or not authorized to contact a student (custody alert, order of protection, etc.).
- Schedule: Shows the student’s schedule. Any modifications made during the course of the school year will be shown in real time. (Prior year’s schedules are also available by changing the school year.)
- Attendance: Shows a comprehensive list of all Absences, Late Arrivals, and Early Dismissals throughout the school year for the student. (Prior year attendance is also available by changing the school year.)
- Discipline: Shows a list of discipline referrals the student has received for the selected school year. (Prior year discipline referrals are available by changing the selected school year.)
- Grades: Shows grades in each class based on the selected view. To view grades, select the appropriate view from the drop-down menu. Available views include: Marking Period Grades, Progress Report Grades, Assessment Grades, and Final Grades.
- Assignments: Shows a list of graded assignments for the current year. The list may be filtered by school year, marking period, and/or course.
Sign up is simple. You may contact the Hudson Falls Technology Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 681-4357 to receive a username and password.
When you contact us, please have the following information available:
- Parent Name
- Students name(s) & grade(s) – Parents can view multiple students from a single login.
- Email address where parents would like to receive messages.
Once parents sign up with the technology office, they will receive an email with their password and login instructions.
Any questions can be answered via email at email@example.com or via phone at (518) 681-4357.