- Masks are not required to be worn in school.
- Students, staff, faculty, and visitors may elect to wear a mask and the district will support their decision.
- It is recommended that individuals returning to school after completing 5 days of isolation due to a positive test wear a mask in school and in indoor public spaces on days 6-10.
- No longer required
- The district will continue to update parents/guardians as appropriate with any COVID-related information.
- Quarantine: Individuals exposed to COVID will not be required to quarantine, regardless of vaccination status.
- Isolation: A positive COVID test requires a 5-day isolation period with Day 0 as the day of symptoms or date of positive test
- Individuals can return to school on day 6 so long as they are fever free and resolving symptoms.
- Unvaccinated faculty and staff are no longer required to be screened.
- COVID Test Kits are available for students, faculty, and staff.
- No Longer required
- Symptomatic students will be sent home and should not return to school until their symptoms resolve.
- COVID testing is recommended, but not required to return to school.
Tested Positive for COVID
If you tested positive at a medical facility please contact the building nurse for the next steps.
Stay home and away from others (“isolate”)
- Avoid contact with others to avoid spreading COVID-19.
- Do not go to work or school. Do not take public transportation, taxis, or ride-shares.
- If you live with someone with COVID-19, stay separate from sick members in the household as much as possible. Avoid sharing the same space within the home, including being in the same room. Use a different bedroom or bathroom if that is possible.
- Washington County Public Health can help you with making sure that your basic needs (for example, food and medication) are being met.