We are fast approaching the end of the school year! Below are important dates to remember for our students K-12.
Friday, June 21st: Last day of classes for AM & PM Pre-K
- Friday, June 21st: Last full day of classes for students
- Monday, June 24th: Half day of school K-5. Dismissal begins at Noon.
- Tuesday, June 25th: Half day of school K-5. Dismissal begins at Noon. This is the last day of class for students K-5.
- Tuesday, June 18th: Last day of classes for grades 6-8.
- Wednesday, June 19th-Tuesday, June 25th: Testing schedule. Students will be released at 9:15 am.
- The final day of testing is Tuesday, June 25th. NO CLASS ON JUNE 26TH.
- Monday, June 17: Last Day of Classes
- Tuesday, June 18 – Wednesday, June 26: Regents Testing Schedule.
- Thursday, June 27: Graduation Rehearsal– High School Gym, 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, June 29: Graduation – High School Gym, 10:30 a.m.