Calling All Families and Organizations: Our District Truck or Treat Needs You!
The Hudson Falls Central School District is hosting a Trunk or Treat event Saturday, Oct. 29, with family fun activities – including the football game – planned for throughout the day! Costume up and come enjoy a festive day with #HFTigerPride included.
We are looking for families and organizations that would like to participate in the event to decorate a trunk. Each participant will provide their own candy or goodies for children who are trick or treating. Prizes will be awarded for the favorite decorated trunk.
Some facts and logistics about the Trunk or Treat event:
- It will be held on the Franklin Street side of the high school;
- Participants will need to arrive at 10:00 a.m. to set up and decorate their trunk;
- Trunk or treating will occur from 10:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m.;
- This is a family event. Please do not make your trunk too scary;
- We are holding this rain or shine;
- Tables will be set up to decorate inside the high school in the event that it rains on the day of the event.
The family fun will continue after the trunk or treat event:
- The district will provide lunch from 12:00-12:30 p.m.;
- Various family activities will be set up for children to participate in from 12:00-12:45 p.m.
- Admission to the Hudson Falls Football game will be provided to one adult and one child free of charge. The game starts at 1:30 pm. Children who attend the game can participate in the half-time costume parade.
We are asking for those who are planning to decorate a trunk for the event to sign up by Friday, Oct. 21. You can sign up by completing the Google form here.