The Hudson Falls Central School District is partnering with the Washington County Department of Health, and the New York State Department of Health to hold a vaccine clinic this Friday, December 3rd. It will be held at the Hudson Falls High School Auditorium from 3:30 to 7 p.m.
This is a 100% voluntary clinic. It will be open to anyone ages 5 and up who would like to receive their FIRST vaccination dose. The New York State Department of Health will be administering the vaccines.
All year long, our district goal has been to have 100% of our students learning in person, 100% of the time. This clinic helps support that goal.
We recognize it’s up to each family to decide what’s best for their child. But fully vaccinated students who are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms will not have to quarantine when there’s a positive case. That means more students in school learning.
If you would like to reserve a spot, please follow the below links to sign up for a time.
Important information for families
- Students under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian with them in order to be vaccinated.
- Please bring Identification (or proof of age for age-eligible youth).
- Please wear clothing that allows easy access to your upper arm. Consider wearing a short-sleeved shirt or wear a short-sleeved shirt under a sweater or jacket that can be easily removed.
- Students must be 5 years old as of the day of the clinic.
- All students receiving vaccines will be required to stay at the school for the required 15-minute post-vaccine observation period. Families should plan accordingly.
Vaccine information for families
Please review the following for answers to questions about the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine: