It is time to schedule our Fall round of Parent-Teacher Conferences for the 2020-2021 school year. We are looking forward to making it possible for you to have a phone conference with our instructional staff to discuss your child’s academic progress. The following information should be helpful:
- These conference dates are for 6th-grade students only.
- Included with this memo is the conference scheduling instruction sheet. Please refer to that sheet for more information on scheduling your child’s conference.
- Conference appointments will be approximately fifteen minutes in length. The Conference dates and times are Friday, December 4, 2020, between 7:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Friday, December 11, 2020, between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Topics for the conference might be as follows:
- Progress in core academic areas.
- Physical conditions — such as sight, hearing, speech, coordination, and health habits.
- Social development — the ability to fit in with other children and adults.
- Work habits —the pupil’s desire to learn — effort to apply herself/himself.
- Additional items – such as strong points, areas where more help is needed, etc.
We hope that these conference dates and times are both suitable and beneficial in meeting your child’s educational needs.
John Godfrey, Interim Principal
Click to access Kami-Export-scan_amurray_2020-11-24-08-42-40.pdf