On Saturday, April 9 from 10 a.m. to noon, the Hudson Falls Central School District is set to host a “Community Services Day” at the Primary School.
The event, which will be rain or shine, will give Hudson Falls families the opportunity to learn about the community resources available to them.
There will be information booths set up from the following community partners:
- Behavioral Health Services North (BHSN)
- Falls Farm and Garden
- Fort Edward Emergency Squad
- Girl Scouts
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Hudson Falls Fire Department
- Hudson Falls Police Department
- Hudson Falls Public Library
- Ideal Dairy
- Kingsbury Fire Department
- Kingsbury Recreation
- Town of Kingsbury
- Village of Hudson Falls DPW
- Washington County
- Washington County Dairy Princess
For our students, there will also be an opportunity to get up close to the community vehicles, as well as reading and writing activities, arts and crafts, and more.
Grab your family, friends and neighbors, and come learn more about our great community and what it has to offer!