School Nurses Can Help Obtain Working Papers

Alternative Process for Issuing Working Papers During COVID-19 School Closures
Parents/guardians and minors complete the appropriate application form and email it to HS – Ms. Percetti & Mrs. Whitman, MS (minimum age 14)  – Mrs. Zeno & Mrs. Peters. Fillable PDF versions of the Application for Employment Certificate are now available on NYSED’s Employment of Minors website. These forms allow digital signatures.  
Once you have completed the fillable PDF application and emailed it to the nurse, they will review the application and send it on to Mrs. Sesselman to issue your card via USPS mail ONLY.
Due to this remote process, this takes a bit more time than normal, we appreciate your patience. 
The minor should sign the card upon receipt. The requirement that the minor sign the card in the presence of the certificating officer is temporarily waived for the duration of New York’s COVID-19 school closures.