Working Paper Information

If you have a student looking to work between the ages of 14 and 17 they need to obtain working papers. Working papers are processed through the Health Office and the following steps must be taken:

  1. A request for working paper application is made with the Middle School or High School Health Office (during summer hours the MS Health Office should be contacted)
  2. In order to grant the application the student must have an updated physical on file with the Health Office. With an up to date physical the application is provided for parents or guardians to sign.
  3. Completed applications are then available for pick up in the corresponding Health Office once issued.


The NYS Department of Labor issued this video as a resource: