UPK – 8:00-8:45 AM Mondays, 3:35-4:35 PM Tuesdays, 8:00-8:45 AM Wednesdays
K – 8:00-8:45 AM Mondays, 3:35-4:35 PM Tuesdays, 8:00-8:45 AM Wednesdays
- First Grade – 7:45-8:45 AM, 3:35-4:35 PM Tuesdays, 7:45-8:45 AM & 3:35-4:35 PM Thursdays
- Second Grade- 3:35-4:35 PM Tuesdays, 3:35-4:35 PM Thursdays
- Third Grade – 7:45-8:45 AM Tuesdays, 7:45-8:45 AM Thursdays
- 5th Grade – 8:00-8:45 AM Mondays, 8:00-8:45 AM, 3:35-4:35 PM Wednesdays
- 4th Grade – 8:00-8:45 AM Mondays, 3:35-4:35 PM Wednesdays, 8:00-8:45 AM Thursdays
The Middle School is proud to announce a new afterschool assistance program designed to assist students in a more comprehensive, targeted support model of remediation.
Below you will see a chart with a set Monday through Thursday schedule, where teachers will be available to provide the much-needed support necessary to catch your child up or simply reteach complicated concepts.
Students are asked to sign up by 12 p.m. each day in the main office if they intend on attending.
- Monday: AIS Reading, English, Social Studies & Foreign Language. Advisor: Diamond.
- Tuesday: AIS Reading, Math, Science & Foreign Language. Advisor: Porter
- Wednesday: AIS Reading, English, Social Studies. Advisor: Esposito
- Thursday: AIS Reading, Math, Science, Foreign Language. Advisor: Pryor
Hudson Falls High School offers two academic support programs for students in grades 9-12. Both programs run from 2:45p to 3:45 in the High School Library.
The first one is our Student COVID Academic Support. This program is for students who are returning from quarantine and may need a little extra help to catch up with their classmates.
In addition, we offer our academic club to any student who would like guided help with their classes, or just needs a quiet place to finish up their homework.
Each day, a teacher from the below subject areas will be on hand to assist students in their work.
- Monday: Social Studies & Special Education
- Tuesday: Math
- Wednesday: Science
- Thursday: English
- Friday: Business & World Languages